Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thank You!

Sorry I haven't written before now but I'm sick as a dog. I caught whatever is going around and it knocked me for a loop the last couple of days. I want to send out a big Thank You to all who have given and prayed for Rahma over the last week. The good news is that thanks to your contributions Rahma is good for 3 months and a birthday present to boot! I'll write her a letter telling her about all the wonderful people that helped her.

By the way, it's Rahma's 5th birthday yesterday as well as my grandson's 2nd today. I think that I could use a couple of get well soon prayers, lol. Again, thank you for all of your help, you are the best!

2 comments:

Lorna Kroepfl said...

That is great news. I hope you are feeling better soon. Always miss your posts when you go on hiatus. Get well soon brutha.

Brenda said...

Praise God for all the contributions! Happy Birthday to your little grandson. :) Praying for you to get well soon.